External Aspect of The Old School House
To satisfy planning conditions stipulated by Bolton Couuncil. Our Landscape designers have created a fabulous external scheme. The visual below will give you a high-level view of the overall schele, with a more detailed explanation of the landscaping scheme below.
- The entrance to The Old School House development will be covered in Tarmacadam.
- On entry to the parking area, we change the floor cover to a charcoal colour paving stone.
- All walking areas, and space adjoining ground floor properties will be covered with the same textured paving stone, but a lighter, contrasting colour.
- The new path providing access to the fishing lodge will be a rough-cut gravel
- The peripheral areas of the development will be landscaped to create a communal garden.
- External lighting will be strategically placed to provide the optimal effect.
- External CCTV poles will provide elevated CCTV coverage of the development
- All parking bays will be marked out and easily identifiable.
- All external ironmongery will be painted gloss black with silver spear heads.